- FOAM PARTY
- Ranger Station full of Yogi souvenirs
- 2 Pavilions
- Swimming Pool
- GaGa Ball
- Paddleboards, Kayaks and Canoes
- Swimming Beach, Water Inflatables Including Obstacle Course, Slides & Water Trampoline
- Jumping Pillow
- Fire Engine Rides
- Rock Creek Mining
- Play a Round of Mini Golf
- Catch some Big Fish off our Fishing Pier
- Firewood is available for purchase: 6 pieces for $5.00.
WE RENT CABINS AND RV SITES YEAR ROUND
Memorial Weekend: May 27-30th
Fourth of July: July 1-10th
Whole Hawg Days: July 29-31st
Labor Day: September 2-5th
Dates our opening day and off season begins
WATER PARK OPENS ON MEMORIAL WEEKEND, AND CLOSES THE DAY AFTER LABOR DAY FOR DAY PASSES-
Not camping with us? See below for information on our Day Passes!
- Come and Enjoy our Park and all of the Amenities from 10 am till 8 pm
- Night Swimming from 5 pm-8 pm | $5.00 per person.
- $17.00 per person, per Day $20.00 Per Person on Holidays
- $5.00 per person, per Day for Guests age 65 & over
- Children 3 and under are FREE!
- No Food or Drink allowed to be brought inside the Park
- All Children 18 and Under must be accompanied by an Adult
- Pets are not allowed in the park with Day Pass purchases
Also check at our sister resorts within walking distance