Amenities & Recreation
- FOAM PARTY
- Ranger Station full of Yogi Bear™, Boo Boo Bear™ and Cindy Bear™ souvenirs
- 2 Pavilions
- Swimming Pool
- GaGa Ball
- Paddle boards, Kayaks and Canoes
- Swimming Beach, Water Inflatables Including: Obstacle Course, Slides & Water Trampoline
- Jumping Pillow
- Fire Engine Rides
- Rock Creek Mining
- Play a Round of Mini Golf
- Catch some Big Fish off our Fishing Pier
- Firewood is available for purchase: 6 pieces for $5.00.
Not camping with us? See below for information on our Day Passes!
- Come and Enjoy our Park and all of the Amenities from 10am till 8pm
- Night Swimming from 5pm-8pm | $5.00 per person.
- $17.00 per Person, per Day $20.00 per Person on Holidays
- $5.00 per Person, per Day for Guests age 65 & over
- Children 3 and under are FREE!
- No Food or Drink allowed to be brought inside the Park
- All Children 18 and Under must be accompanied by an Adult
- Pets are not allowed in the park with Day Pass purchases
- No food allowed outside
WATER PARK OPENS MEMORIAL WEEKEND, AND CLOSES THE DAY AFTER LABOR DAY FOR DAY PASSES
WE RENT CABINS AND RV SITES YEAR-ROUND
Memorial Weekend: May 27-30th
Fourth of July: July 1-10th
Whole Hawg Days: July 29-31st
Labor Day: September 2-5th
Also, check at our sister resorts within walking distance